For anyone that is a fan of investment leather jackets, there’s one in our closet that just seems to get better with age! For me, this black timeless Micheal Kors number is just that. I’ve owned it for about three years now and scored it from Nordstrom Rack here in Indy! Ever year around Thanksgiving they have a major sale and it’s where I buy my investment jackets. I also have it in gray! A quality leather jacket is one you will never have to replace. You can toss it over a dress like you see above or I also love to wear kind with skirts and tights in the winter. Now for the five fun facts!
1) I am a neat freak… just ask my husband. Nothing feels better to me than a clean place and everything organized!
2) I love vegetables! Give me a huge salad with tomatoes, cucumbers, red onion and goat cheese drizzled in olive oil any day!
3) I am one of those individuals that look forward to my workouts. It fuels me mentally and physically. I also do my best thinking when I’m working out.
4) I am a wannabe florist. I’ve always found great joy in doing my own bouquets and arrangements. I go as far to just ask my husband to not buy prearranged bouquets but just the flowers themselves so I can do my own arranging.
5) I am a creative cooker. By that I mean I rarely use recipes. I usually just cook by what I know will flavor well together. I learned to cook years ago from a chef who gave me no recipes… so I learnedto just trust myself. With that said I still love cookbooks and learning from those who do use recipes.
Thanks for stopping by!